Reisschale für Dampfgarer
REISSCHALE | FÜR KEMAR DAMPFGARER
Die KeMar Kitchenware Reisschale mit zwei seitlichen Tragehenkeln ist passend für die KeMar Dampfgarer. Mit der Reisschale können Sie zum Beispiel Reis zubereiten oder Schokolade schmelzen. Farbe Weiß. Die Maße betragen 23 cm Länge, 15 cm Breite und 6 cm Hoch.
- Farbe: Weiß
- Menge: 1 Stück
- Kapazität: 1 Liter
- Gewicht: ca. 0,88 Gr.
- Maße: L 23 cm x B 15 cm x H 6 cm
- Material: Polypropylen (PP)
Das Material besteht aus BPA-freien Polypropylen. Das Material enthält kein BPA, Nickel, Blei, Kadmium und PFOA.
ABMESSUNGEN | GEWICHT | KAPAZITÄT
Höhe: 6 cm
Breite: 15 cm
Tiefe: 23 cm
Gewicht: ca. 0.88 kg
DESIGN | MATERIAL
Material: Polypropylen (PP)
IST DIE REISSCHALE SPÜLMASCHINEN GEEIGNET?
In Germany, according to the German Civil Code, consumers are entitled to a free repair, a free replacement, a discount or a refund from the retailer within two years from the transfer of the goods if the product purchased does not comply with the purchase contract at the time of the transfer.
Our products are subject to strict quality control.
If a product purchased from us does not work properly, we regret this very much and ask you to contact our customer service .
In addition to the statutory warranty, we grant you a one-year manufacturer's warranty on all products purchased from us. This does not affect your statutory rights.
SELLER WARRANTY - WARRANTY TERMS
our products are subject to strict quality control.
However, if a product purchased from us does not work properly, we regret this very much and ask you to contact our customer service listed below. We are happy to help you by telephone via the service hotline mentioned.
In addition to the statutory warranty, we grant you a guarantee on all products purchased from us in accordance with the following provisions.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
1) The warranty period is 1 year from the date of purchase. The guarantee is valid in the territory of the European Union and Switzerland.
2) During the warranty period, devices that show defects due to material and manufacturing errors will be repaired or replaced at our discretion. Replaced devices or parts of devices become our property. The guarantee services do not result in an extension of the guarantee period, nor do they initiate a new guarantee.
3) Guarantee claims must be asserted immediately after learning of the defect within the guarantee period.
4) The following steps are required to claim the guarantee:
Please contact Customer Service by email, fax or phone so we can email you more information. Send the defective device to the specified service address, enclosing the warranty card below and your original purchase receipt. If the defect is covered by our warranty, you will receive a repaired or new device.
The return costs are covered by us.
5) Warranty claims are excluded for damage caused by:
abusive or improper treatmentenvironmental influences (humidity, heat, overvoltage, dust, etc.)non-observance of the safety precautions applicable to the devicenon-observance of the operating instructionsuse of force (e.g. impact, shock, fall)tampering that was not carried out by the service address authorized by us unauthorized repair attempts safe transport packaging.
6) Defects or damage to the device that are not (or no longer) covered by the scope of the guarantee will be repaired against reimbursement of costs. For an individual offer, please contact our customer service.
In this case, the shipping costs are at your expense.